Compared to other technologies, the LTM-2 has proven reliable in measuring the froth/slurry interface in the mining Industry over the span of the last decade. Trusted by customers in the following flotation operations:
- Copper Flotation
- Gold Flotation
To name but a few.
The proven reliability and accurate measurement of this interface give customers the confidence to trust the LTM-2 in these operations in providing accurate level measurement, which in turn translates to stable control of flotation circuits.
The LTM-2 gives a near instantaneous signal (100mS update time). It is not affected by density changes in the liquid, needing only a 50 µS/cm conductivity in the liquid to be able to operate efficiently in this application. Once installed and calibrated it does not require re-calibration or maintenance, which makes this Instrument ideal for the mining and related industries.
Applications for this device are not limited to the mining industry. The LTM-2 is an excellent device for use in all level applications where high accuracy is required especially where froth/ foam is present.
Continuous Level Sensor
- Continuous level measurement in metallic vessels up to 3m in height.
- Ideal for adhesive and pasty media.
- Level measurement of foaming media.
- Minimum product conductivity 50 µS/cm.
- Substitute for float sensors.
- Reliable interface measurement
- Level measurements in first running vessels of dosing plants.
- Flotation cell level measurement.
- Sump level measurement.