To open or close a valve or damper automatically in case of a fire this device allows the valve to operate using a fusible link mechanism designed to yield at a set temperature.
- Reliable torque delivery for valve reseat
- Available to Models 05, 07, 09 and 12 (maximum torque 226 Nm 2300 lbf ins)
- Two Yield Temperature Options
- Clockwise or counter clockwise 90˚ spring action
- ISO5211 female drive options available
- Spring housing sealed to IP65 to protect from internal corrosion
- ATEX Category 2 approved options available
Fire fail-safe fusible links
Solder type (UL approved)
|Yield temperature options||74˚C||100˚C|
|Max normal ambient temperature||38˚C||66˚c|
ISO/Female Drive Options
All models are available with female drive options for direct mount.
To order a fire fail-safe spring unit, quote model number, direction of spring followed by product type code:
0074 Fire fail-safe spring unit 74˚C
0010 Fire fail-safe spring unit 100˚C
1074 ATEX fire-safe spring unit 74˚C
1100 ATEX fire fail-safe spring unit 100˚C
For reduced torque versions contact Rotatech.