Ultrasonic Sensors use sound in the same way dolphins and bats locate their prey in movement.
The technology has produced a durable, consistent and accurate means to track and manage a large number of applications and feedback requirements for your automation installations.
Microsonic is an acknowledged specialist in the field of ultrasonic, edge guide and distance sensors for industrial automation applications and commercial vehicles.
Microsonic Sensors now come standard with IO-Link on all their sensors. With analogue feedback 4-20mA and 0-10 V and selection of PNP/NPN, there is a sensor for every application and are easily integrated as an upgrade to your current proximity or monitoring sensors.
- 1 or 2 switching outputs in pnp or npn variants
- Analogue output 4–20 mA and 0–10 V with automatic switching between current and voltage outputs
- Analogue output plus 1 pnp switching output
- 5 detection ranges with a measurement range of 30 mm to 8 m
- microsonic Teach-in by using button T1 and T2
- 025 mm to 2.4 mm resolution
Whether its level detection and management in realtime for water or chemicals. edge detection and web alignment, double sheet or proximity, grains, rice or beans, space limited availability or just presence applications. We have you covered.
Tel. +27 31 701 1620