Kobold’s new-on-the-market MAN -SC/-LC intelligent digital pressure gauge with IO-Link has unique properties for displaying, monitoring and remote transmission of pressure-dependent operating processes in machines and installations. Pressure is measured by a ceramic or metal sensor and displayed via electronics.
The MAN-LC version offers two universally configurable signal outputs. The optionally available relay board may drive up to two potential-free relays, instead of outputs. The values are shown on a five-digit LCD display. The electronics module can be rotated at 90° intervals.
In the pressure switch design with integrated relay, the switching point and hysteresis can be set on the membrane keypad. A wide range of process connection options are available. The process connection can be axially rotated as desired, after loosening the counter nut.
Kobold MAN -SC/-LC features:
- Measuring ranges:-1 … 0 … +1600 bar
- Process connection:stainless steel
G¼, G½, ¼” NPT, ½” NPT male, M20x1.5, M16x1.5, M6 female, 7⁄16 UNF
- Housing:Ø 80 mm
- Accuracy class:5 ±1 digit
- Power supply:external power supply via 24 VDC
- Other features: 5-digit transflective, LC-display with white backlight, capacitive touchpads, peak memory, selectable measuring units, Tara function