Kinetrol is pleased to announce the introduction of a new patented reversible spring unit.
Initially available for the Model 07, the design takes the expertise and low stress range clock spring to a new level allowing the direction of the spring to be reversed with only simple tools and can be completed in minutes.
Features & Benefits:
- Fully reversible direction from clockwise to counter clockwise or counter clockwise to clockwise
- No air or special tools required and can be completed in minutes.
- Patented design
- Internal spring stops – No need for a Keeper plate
- End stop redundancy gives higher SIL data
- Can be converted from male to female drive or vice versa.
- Can be converted to a manual fail-safe spring unit or a fire-fail safe unit.
- Stainless steel output shaft as standard
- ATEX Category 2 approved as standard
- Option for both male / male or female / female drive for machinery applications.
ISO Adaptor and special output shafts possible to allow fitting to more devices. Reversible Spring Return Part Numbers and Torques. The Model 07 reversible spring unit is available to order as clockwise or counter clockwise but can also be ordered as the spring core assembly only without the actuator mounting plate or the spring output flange for greater stocking.